Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Sermon on Psalm 23 http://www.kubik.org

A Sermon on Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd --- THAT'S RELATIONSHIP!

I shall not want --- THAT'S SUPPLY!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures --- THAT'S REST!

He leadeth me beside still waters --- THAT'S REFRESHMENT!

He restoreth my soul --- THAT'S HEALING!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness --- THAT'S GUIDANCE!

For His name sake --- THAT'S PURPOSE!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death --- THAT'S TESTING!

I will fear no evil --- THAT'S PROTECTION!

For thou art with me --- THAT'S FAITHFULNESS!

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me --- THAT'S DISCIPLINE!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies --- THAT'S HOPE!

Thou anointest my head with oil --- THAT'S CONSECRATION!

My cup runneth over --- THAT'S ABUNDANCE!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life --- THAT'S BLESSING!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord --- THAT'S SECURITY!

Forever --- THAT'S ETERNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment